Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Tale of Two Bloggies

I mentioned in my last post (which is incidentally also my first, or inaugural post) that I have a Weight Loss Blog. In fact, to make it quite easy for you, dear reader, I even linked said blog to my existing Weight Loss Blog.  However, since then, I have discovered that this Blogger blog thing is way, way, way easier than the wordpress blog thing that came with the URL that said Weight Loss Blog is on.  And, as I mention in the final post on that blog, my name will soon be changing, and I see no reason to keep a URL with a name that I will no longer have.

So, all that was to tell you this:  I now have a NEW Weight Loss Blog.  And, because I'm nice, here's the link: shrinkingrandi.blogspot.com

And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it, already. Please leave your comments here.